With so many WordPress page builders, finding a perfect plugin can be time-consuming, but the IcebergBuilder team is here to help you out. Thanks to Zion Builder’s editor interface, users can easily build and design a fast website, page, or personal blog post without any HTML or CSS code. But does it compare to Elementor or Oxygen, and is it worth the cost? We will provide the answers. Learn the nitty-gritty of Zion Builder, including its content elements, access to templates, reviews, and great alternatives. Discover how to customize your websites and posts at full speed with user support available around the clock.
What Is Zion Builder?
Zion Builder makes building a WordPress website a breeze, even if you’re a complete novice. Whether you want to create a unique post or page, it will help you customize it to the smallest detail. Zion is a page builder, theme builder, WooCommerce builder, slider builder, and much more, depending on whether you get a free or Pro version.
How Does It Work?
Zion Builder is easy to work with, and you don’t need coding skills to create pages, thanks to its user-friendly interface. Most elements are drag-and-drop, which additionally simplifies the process.
While the free version offers ample design options, Zion Builder Pro really takes it to the next level with improved and sophisticated features. The latter also comes with an impressive library of more than 300 pre-built templates and blocks. Check Zion Builder’s tutorials to see how building pages can be both simple and fun.
There are over 50 Zion Builder elements, and all are 100% customizable. These features include layout elements, content elements, media, WooCommerce features, and a few additional Pro widgets. All of them allow you to easily create a one-of-a-kind site in any style, font, or theme.
In addition to standard elements, Zion Builder users can add progress bars, pricing boxes, testimonials, videos, image slides, countdowns, and many other widgets.
How Much Does It Cost?
At the moment of writing, Zion Builder prices start at $39 per year. The cheapest package deal offers annual access and the ability to build one website. The Pro version is for up to three sites, while the Extended allows creating and editing an unlimited number of websites during one year. There’s also a fantastic lifetime deal available for only $249.
Reviews + Overall Rating
Users love Zion Builder. Its reviews and ratings are excellent, with rare complaints. Most people are amazed at how easy it is to use this plugin while still being able to achieve a professional and actually beautiful design. See the following section to discover all advantages and disadvantages extracted from the user reviews.
Pros & Cons of Zion Builder
After going through all its features and experiences of other users, we offer Zion Builder’s top qualities:
- It doesn’t call for HTML or CSS coding expertise. In fact, you don’t have to know any code to use it, but we certainly suggest you learn it since it can help you customize some features.
- Its speed is definitely one of the users’ favorite perks. Not only that the building process is fast, but the page itself also loads faster than those created by other tools. Tip: Learn how to reduce the loading time by optimizing the images.
- Zion Builder allows you to cancel your subscription and get a full refund within 30 days of the purchase.
- All versions are reasonably priced. For instance, the current $79 fee for yearly access to Zion Builder Pro is a steal.
- The editor interface is impressive, easy to use, and puts you in complete command of the design.
Complaints are rare, but we discovered some things that require improvement. Here are a few arguments against Zion Builder:
- It’s not ADA compliant, so we’re looking forward to some accessibility improvements.
- The editor’s interface has a few minor bugs, mostly related to the history panel and registering modifications.
- Zion Builder’s free version doesn’t include advanced elements, and users would like to try them out before making a long-term commitment.
We have to note that the developers are working steadily to address the complaints and improve all bugs.
Top Five Page Builder Alternatives
The IcebergBuilder team compiled a list of the most popular WordPress site builders and Zion Builder’s chief competitors.
- Elementor is on top of most lists regarding the best building plugins. The price of this amazing platform for professional designers and developers starts at $49 per year. Click here to learn more about it.
- Beaver Builder is a popular choice. Its standard package is available for $99 per year, but there are also a Pro version for $199, Agency for $399, and an Ultimate for $546. Read the Beaver Builder Review for all the info.
- Oxygen offers both power and lightweight code to help users design pages with ease. It has two lifetime deals: a Basic package for $129 and an Ultimate version for $149. Find the details on the official website.
- SeedProd is a drag-and-drop, user-friendly page builder with countless features. Its Basic version is $39.50 per year, a Plus package is $99.50, while the most popular SeedProd Pro costs $199.50 per year. Click here for additional info.
- WPBakery Page Builder provides premium support along with standard building elements and cool pre-made templates. A Regular version is available for $56, while an Extended deal for a single SaaS application is $299. Find all the details here.
- How do I install Zion Builder on WordPress?
Zion Builder’s free version is available in the WP repository. Click here to download it, and then go to Plugins within your WordPress dashboard to find and activate it. The Pro package is available here, but the free plugin must remain active for the Pro version to work.
- Is Zion Builder Pro worth the cost?
If you want to have access to all the premium features in order to build and design more than one site, Zion Builder Pro is worth the cost.